teeth whitening imgour smile is important. It’s one of the first things to be noticed.whiter, brighter smile is beautiful – it can help you feel better &boost your confidence. Your lifestyle and the aging process can stain and darken your teeth. Many things we do on a regular basis can contribute to stained teeth, such as drinking coffee, tea, cola and smoking. Whitening can help you get your smile back. Non-professional procedures and clinically indigenous whitening tips can often lead to unsatisfactory results, you should look for a whitening procedure that is:
- Fast and convenient
- Low sensitivity
- Proven to be safe and effective
- Teeth Whitening (Bleaching)
After Care Advice
- Sensitivity(although uncommon) can happen, for the first one to two days after the procedure.
- Brush your teeth until the sensitivity goes away.
- If you have previous dental problems such as cracked, missing, broken teeth or cavities, sensitivity from the procedure can be intensified so it is recommended that you have these problems fixed prior to teeth whitening.
- Do not put lipstick or lip gloss on during this time. Lipstick is a known cause for staing teeth since the color is semi-permanent.
- Do not use an at home whitening kit on your teeth for at least a month ot two.
- Do not smoke for at least 12hours, 24 if you can help it.
Veneers and Laminates
In dentistry, a veneer is a layer of material placed over a tooth, either to improve the aesthetics of a tooth or to protect the tooth's surface from damage. There are two main types of material used to fabricate a veneer: composite and dental porcelain. A composite veneer may be directly placed (built-up in the mouth), or indirectly fabricated by a dental technician in a dental lab, and later bonded to the tooth, typically using a resin cement such as Panavia. In contrast, a porcelain veneer may only be indirectly fabricated. Full veneer crown is described as “A restoration that covers all the coronal tooth surfaces (Mesial, Distal, Facial, Lingual and Occlusal)”. Laminate veneer, on the other hand, is a thin layer that covers only the surface of the tooth and generally used for aesthetic proposes
There is a very subtle difference between these two words as far as dentistry is concerned and could be used interchangeably with some liberty. These are basically shells of tooth-coloured materials that are bonded to the front surfaces usually to make them look beautiful.
Smile Designing / Smile Makeover
Everyone has a unique set of facial features and a unique smile. It is a fact that a beautiful smile is a very valuable social asset and apart from making you look younger it also boosts your self-confidence.By applying the latest Smile Design techniques and materials, we can help you to obtain a naturally beautiful and younger smile through a variety of different treatments that include teeth whitening (bleaching), straightening crooked teeth, replacing missing teeth, fill in unsightly gaps.
Dental jewellery, also popularly known as tooth jewellery, can add a bedazzling shine to your pearly whites. And the most beautiful thing is that they can just be fixed in minutes; so no drilling or the painful stuff.
They are in fact brilliant and really incomparable when your smile sparkles like a crystal charm. Least to mention, these tiny tooth jewellery are safe and add an instant glamour to your pearly smile. Moreover these jewels do not loose their shine by your eating or drinking habits, and can be easily removed.